Step 1: Attract
These are the main questions to ask yourself:
- Is this the right message?
- Is this the right audience?
- Is this the right time?
Step 2: Engage
If you engage them with your message, they will click on it,
Step 3: Convert
- Cost Per Conversion
- Conversion Rate
- Revenue Per Conversion
- Average Position
- Average CPC
Bare in mind ROI is not simply ” 1 visitor = 1 click = converted”, a lot of eshops for example attract a lot of advocates who themselves increase your sales.
Step 4: Renew
- Returning Visitors
- Returning Visitors Revenue
Those who bought in the past (or those who didn’t) will tend to raise those 2 questions/actions
- If they converted … You have infinite opportunities to build loyalty through repeat purchases, incentives, and promotions.
- If they didn’t convert: The opportunity is equally valuable. Go after them with smart and targeted remarketing campaigns, and analyze their path to determine why the conversion didn’t occur.
- Was it a technical problem with your site?
- Did they not find what they were looking for?
- Were your prices too high?
Finding the reason = possible fixes and therefore provides valuable insight
Step 5: Learn & Repeat
A lot of this is about repeating what we did well and focus on how we can change what we didn’t do well. A bit like stacking bricks again every time the house last brick falls. Except, you rebuild with a stronger foundation.
Related Tag: Digital Marketing Agency Mauritius