How good is the quality of your website? Here are 1o questions (or points) to reflect upon.
It’s just a guide to see if your website has all the elements to make it a stunner.
1) How is the design?
– Is is appealing?
– Are the colours easy on the eyes and allows for users to read easily?
– Does the website work on every browser? (e.g IE7, Chrome, safari, firefox)
– Is the content well separated from the navigation bar?
– Is your website clear enough for a prospective customer to understand what it is about
– No spelling mistakes?
– Font accessible on any browser?
– Proper links to bring the customer to the required section?
– are all the permissions within your folders correct?
– is the .htaccess setup correctly?
– any security flaws or leaks
5) Important Considerations
– Does the website load quickly?
– Is the website mobile friendly?
6) Marketing Considerations
– Is the website optimised for SEO
– Do you have all the proper keywords and tags optimised for your industry or business?
– Are you setup for optimum conversion?
– Do you have all the required forms email “mailto” tags
– Do you have all the required trackers in place to see who and when people contact you?
– Are all the analytics in place?
– The optimisation reports for PPC
–Conversion trackers to have a full pricing report
Related Tags: Online Marketing | Web Design Mauritius